|FOB Price:||US $27,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $27,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- tower crane
- 40 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SC200/200
- Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Container Usage, Mineral Area Usage
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Assembled
- Condition: New
- Max. Height: 180m for 650mm Section and 200m for 800mm Section
- Trade Mark: Hsjj
- Rated Load: 2000kg Per Cage
- Gear and Rack Modulus: 8
- Dead Load: 12 Ton
- Transport Package: Bare Into Containers, Spare Parts in Steel Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Construction Elevator
- Tower Crane Type: Section Climbing
- Main Girder Form: Elevator Cage
- Moving Type: Fixed
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Free Standing Height: 50m
- Section Diemension: 650*650*1508mm
- Lifting Speed: 33.5m Per Min
- Power: 2*(3*11)Kw
- Max. Dimension of Cage: 3*1.3*2.5 M
- Trademark: HSJJ
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84283910
About Our Construction Elevators
Our Construction Elevators may also be referred to as Man-Lifts, Buck Hoists, Temporary Elevators, Material Lifts, Rack & Pinion Hoists, Construction Hoists, Personnel and Material Hoists, etc. but they all serve the same purpose: transporting men and materials vertically in a safe and speedy manner.
Our Construction Elevators can be temporarily installed for:
? Construction or Renovation of commercial or industrial buildings
? Scheduled Outages for Power Plants
? Turnarounds for Oil Refineries
? Underground and Above Ground Mining Applications
We can supply construction elevators for two types of applications:
1. Material-Only - capacities to lift and lower up to 2000kgs of materials or equipment, these are not designed to safely transport personnel.
2. Men and Material - designed to carry up to 2000kgs and large materials like drywall and lumber or a maximum of 20 workers
The construction elevators we offered can have either single or twin cages which move vertically along mast tower sections for even the tallest structures. The mast sections are attached to the structure or building every 6m to 9m via a standard or specially designed tie-in. The cars for twin elevators can operate independently while using the same mast sections. This eliminates or reduces wait times for the elevators while moving men and materials and improving productivity.
Our construction elevator use a motor, brake and gear box with a rack-and-pinion system that climbs the mast sections at various speeds. Lifting speeds vary depending on the make and model of the elevator.
Many of our construction elevators are equipped with variable frequency drives (VFD). VFD elevators provide a much smoother ride and greatly reduce the chance for mechanical breakdown due to wear and tear on working parts. VFD's also eliminate the need to "jog" hoist up and down because of their exceptional leveling accuracy.
Our construction elevators require a trained elevator operator in most situations unless the elevator is installed with automatic controls.
Oerators have to be trained to get the elevator working as quickly as possible when minor problems occur without the need to call in a repair technician.
For more information about the kind of temporary construction elevator your job may require, please contact us to fulfill your needs.
If you need more assistance to choose the right elevator for your job, complete our request a quote form or call HSJJ.
technical performance parameters
|2||max. free end height(m)||7.5|
|3||max. lifting height(m)||150|
|8||gear and rack modulus||8|
|9||safety device||SAJ40-1.2 series safety device|
|11||dimension of standard section (m)||0.65×0.65|
|12||weight of section (kg)||164|
|13||Max. dimension of cage(m)||3×1.3×2.5|
|14||total weight (t)||12|